Wanna Play? Holly Visits The Good Guy Factory


WANNA PLAY? : Holly visits the Play Pals Toy factory in search of a Good Guy. 

(Originally posted October 2013) In dual honor of the re- launch of TrueHorror.net and the release of Curse of Chucky, I am excited to present a brand new photo set featuring one of my favorite people to collaborate with, Holly. This photo set is inspired by the Good Guy Doll factory seen in Child’s Play 2. A great deal of enthusiasm, care, and effort was put into creating these colorful new images and I hope it shows in the final product.






In addition to these new photos we also have our first ever behind the scenes video, detailing the process behind this latest project.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I appreciate you checking out the site, and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. Great work! Do you know where could I buy a chuck doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the only one currently available is the new 15 inch one from Mezco toys. They currently though seem to be sold out most places.

      Delete
  3. Awesome idea! Love the pictures and tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason again you're site is the best, keep up the excellent work. I'll be checking out some more great stuff. Chris Harris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls let me know where to buy this good guy doll I really want to buy one. Everyone online is not a good one. I want like an original

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to buy this chucky doll. I am from Argentina. Someone can tell me where they sell it ? Thank you
    chamulay66@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete