The Women of TrueHorror.net


Throughout my time creating these images, I have been fortunate enough to collaborate with some great people, none more so than the women who have been so kind to put their reservations aside when it came time to capturing true horror.


Whether it's getting splattered with fake blood, being threatened by a knife wielding psycho, or trekking through flooded areas to get to a shoot location, these girls have been nothing short of awesome, and I couldn’t have achieved what I have today-- artistically and professionally-- if not for their help. Throughout this site you will see the images we have worked so hard to create and I hope the enthusiasm they provided for the shoots shows through.


I'd like to thank: Holly, Angelina, Nefreteri , Natalie , Diana , Victoria , Penny , Tiffany, Kezia , Marilyn , Lisa , Jessica , Olga, Christine , Ariel , Mikki , Cataline , Britton , and of course Es, Gab, Tay and Tanna.


0 comments: